Food Services

What You Can Learn From Food Service...

Welcome to the Warren County R-III Food Services web site. We hope you find the information available here useful to you and your family. As you browse our site, you will find a listing of monthly menus, information about free and reduced meal benefits, nutrition information, introductions to the food service staff at your school, employment opportunities and much more. We hope you enjoy the site.

Debbie Linke, Director of Food Service
636-456-4311 Ext. 3391
[email protected]

Food service office
636-456-4311  Ext. 3392

Lindsey Dieckman, Daniel Boone Manager
636-456-4311 Ext. 5344
[email protected] 

Amanda Meyers, Warrior Ridge Manager
636-456-4311 Ext. 6025

Debi Lael, Rebecca Boone Manager
636-456-4311 Ext.4376
[email protected]

Debby Turner, Black Hawk Middle School Manager
636-456-4311 Ext. 3329
[email protected]

Laurie Lashley, Warrenton High School Manager
636-456-4311 Ext. 2178 or 2373
[email protected]

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

 To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (566) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

 (1)      mail:  U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW  Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2)      fax: (202) 690-7442; or  (3)      email: [email protected].

 This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.