The Mission of the Warren County R-III School District is empower each child to fully reach his or her potential as a life-long learner, a responsible adult and a contributing member of a diverse society.
The Warren County R-III Board of Education is a group of seven members who are elected to serve as the educational advocate of our community's youth.
The key roles and responsibilities of the Board are to:
- Approve the school district's budget.
- Establish goals and evaluate outcomes.
- Adopt and evaluate policies.
- Connect with the community.
- Assure school district performance.